When you subscribe to any of our services, whether receiving tuition, taking a full or part time course, or applying for an exam, we require that you provide us with a range of personal information. This will typically involve basic contact information but, occasionally, may require you to submit details about your background education or medical evidence (if you are requesting access arrangements for examinations). In all cases, information submitted to us is treated as confidential and is only used for the purposes of administering our services (such as contacting you about your enquiry, or making an exam entry to the relevant exam board). If, at any point, you wish to terminate our services and have your information removed from our records, please contact us directly and we will remove you.
We use a website monitoring service which allows us to see the following:
- how many hourly, daily, weekly, monthly users we received
- how many users we had on each of our web pages
- how many users are new or returning
- which country our users are from
- which browser our users are using
- which operating system our users are using
It is not required that you accept cookies and you may disable them at any time. To do so, please follow the instructions in your web browser.