Tutor Enrolment Application Form
To register as a tutor with us, using the blue link below, please download our application form for completion and return it to the College via email or post.MTC Tutor Enrolment Application Form
We are currently recruiting part-time tutors in a range of subjects, to teach students of all ages at GCSE and GCE levels. Experience in teaching GCSE and/or GCE level is required and the roles would suit recently qualified or recently retired teachers, or part-time school staff.
We are always open to high calibre tutors across most disciplines but have a current focus on teachers with experience in the following subject areas:
- English (Language and Literature)
- Science (each of Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- Psychology (particularly at A-Level)
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Teaching at our college in Macclesfield, with the potential for occasional in-home or online lessons.
- Teaching on a one-to-one or small group basis.
- Responsibility for producing schemes of work.
- Providing feedback to students and to the College.
- Daytime and potentially some evening hours.
Rates of pay are competitive.
All tutors at Macclesfield Tutorial College must have a current DBS certificate. If you do not have one, please contact a member of our office staff to discuss submitting an application.