When are results available?
- Thursday 12th January 2023 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas all results
- Tuesday 10th January 2023 – Cambridge International Exams AS and A Level results
- Wednesday 18th January 2023 – Cambridge International Exams IGCSE results
How do I receive my results?
If you registered for Exams with us, there are a few ways that you can obtain your results on the appropriate day(s).
- Telephone our office on +44 1625 501440 and we will tell you your results. Statements of Results will be posted to candidates on the afternoon of results day and should be with you the following day.
- Telephone our office in advance of results day on +44 1625 501440 to arrange a time to visit the college and collect your Statement of Results on the appropriate day(s).
- Simply wait to receive your Statement of Results in the post.
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Certificates for autumn exams are issued to us from the Exam Boards. This is typically 10 to 12 weeks after a results day. As soon as they are received in the College, we dispatch them using the Royal Mail’s Signed For postal service to the address you have provided to us with your initial application. Please ensure that you inform us of any changes in your address.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to speaking to you on results day!