Autumn 2023 Exam Results
When are results available?
Results for all Autumn 2023 Exams will be available in January 2024:
- Wednesday 10th January 2024 – Cambridge International Exams AS and A Level results
- Thursday 11th January 2024 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas GCSE results
- Thursday 18th January 2024 – Cambridge International Exams IGCSE results
- Thursday 25th January 2024 – Edexcel IGCSE results
How do I receive my results?
If you registered for Exams with us, there are a few ways that you can obtain your results on the appropriate day(s).
- Telephone our office on +44 1625 501440 and we will tell you your results. Statements of Results will be posted to candidates on the afternoon of results day and should be with you the following day.
- Visit the college from 9am and collect your Statement of Results on the appropriate day(s).
- Simply wait to receive your Statement of Results in the post.
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Certificates for exams are issued to us from the Exam Boards approximately ten weeks after results days. As soon as they are received in the College, we dispatch them using the Royal Mail’s Signed For postal service to the address you have provided to us with your initial application. Please ensure that you inform us of any changes in your address.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to speaking to you on results day!