Summer 2019 Exam Results
When are results available?
Summer 2019 exams are drawing to a close so we thought we’d share some information about results. Results for all Summer 2019 GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level exams will be available in August:
- Tuesday 13th August 2019 – Cambridge International exams at IGCSE, GCSE and A-Level
- Thursday 15th August 2019 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas A-Level exam results
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas GCSE and IGCSE exam results
How do I collect my results?
If you sat exams with us, there are a few ways that you can obtain your results on the appropriate day(s).
- Come into the College and collect your results in person
- Telephone our office on +44 1625 501440 and we will tell you your results. Statements of Results will be posted to candidates on the afternoon of results day and should be with you the following day.
- Simply wait to receive your Statement of Results in the post
What can I do if I am unhappy with my results?
We hope that you get the results you need but, if you don’t, don’t panic. The exam boards have various post-results services available, such as gaining access to your answer scripts or requesting a review of marking. There are fees for these services and they do not always result in a change of grade, so please speak to our experienced exams staff to discuss your options.
If you need to re-take your exams, we accept applications for resits and can help advise on the next available opportunities.
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Certificates for summer exams are issued to us towards the end of the year, typically in October or November. As soon as they are received in the College, we dispatch them using the Royal Mail’s Signed For postal service to the address you have provided to us with your initial application. Please ensure that you inform us of any changes in your address.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you on results day!