Autumn 2021 Results
When are results available?
- Thursday 16th December 2021 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas all AS and A Level results
- Thursday 13th January 2022 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas GCSE English Language, Mathematics, Mathematics – Numeracy and Welsh Language results
- Thursday 24th February 2022 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas GCSE subjects offered as part of the exceptional autumn 2021 examination series in England
- Monday 10th January 2022 – Cambridge International Exams AS and A Level
- Tuesday 18th January 2022 – Cambridge International Exams – all other qualifications
How do I receive my results?
If you registered for Exams with us, there are a few ways that you can obtain your results on the appropriate day(s).
- Telephone our office on +44 1625 501440 and we will tell you your results. Statements of Results will be posted to candidates on the afternoon of results day and should be with you the following day.
- Telephone our office in advance of results day on +44 1625 501440 to arrange a pre-booked time to visit the college and collect your Statement of Results on the appropriate day(s).
- Simply wait to receive your Statement of Results in the post.
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Certificates for autumn exams are issued to us from the Exam Boards. This is typically 10 to 12 weeks after a results day. As soon as they are received in the College, we dispatch them using the Royal Mail’s Signed For postal service to the address you have provided to us with your initial application. Please ensure that you inform us of any changes in your address.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to speaking to you on results day!