Summer 2021 Results
When are results available?
Results for all Summer 2021 GCSE, IGCSE, O Level, AS and A-Level Exams / Teacher Assessed Grades will be available in August:
- Tuesday 10th August 2021 – Cambridge International Exams AS and A Level results
- Tuesday 10th August 2021 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas AS and A Level results
- Thursday 12th August 2021 – Cambridge International Exams O Level and IGCSE results
- Thursday 12th August 2021 – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC/Eduqas GCSE and IGCSE results
How do I receive my results?
If you registered for Exams / Teacher Assessed Grades with us, there are a few ways that you can obtain your results on the appropriate day(s).
- Telephone our office on +44 1625 501440 and we will tell you your results. Statements of Results will be posted to candidates on the afternoon of results day and should be with you the following day.
- Telephone our office in advance of results day on +44 1625 501440 to arrange a pre-booked time to visit the college and collect your Statement of Results on the appropriate day(s).
- Simply wait to receive your Statement of Results in the post.
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Certificates for summer exams are issued to us from the Exam Boards towards the end of the year, typically in October or November. As soon as they are received in the College, we dispatch them using the Royal Mail’s Signed For postal service to the address you have provided to us with your initial application. Please ensure that you inform us of any changes in your address.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to speaking to you on results day!